Computer lab provides a quiet academic environment where students can study and develop their computational skills. The College has two well-equipped computer laboratories under the charge of Mr. Sanju P Joy. It has adequate software and hardware facility. In addition, there are staff members available to assist students for their academics, study, project work and practice. Department specific labs are open to students enrolled corresponding courses. Lab hours are subject to change and may vary according to the course and semester.
Rules and Regulations for using Computer Lab
- Entry to computer lab is restricted in the absence of a teacher in charge.
- No bags will be allowed inside the computer lab.
- Students must sit only in their assigned seats inside the computer lab.
- Silence and discipline must be maintained in the lab at all times.
- Do not alter any settings and configuration of computers in the lab.
- Students are not allowed to use Pen drives, Memory cards etc. on lab computers.
- Students are not permitted to install, modify or delete any software on lab computers.
- Do not damage, remove, disconnect or disassemble any parts, labels, cables or equipment in the computer lab.
- Do not modify or delete system files and other user’s files.
- If any problem with computer lab equipment or software arises, bring the same to the notice of teacher in charge immediately.
- Food and beverages are strictly prohibited inside the computer lab.
- Students shall not litter, cause any mess or leave the laboratory in an untidy state.
- Students should leave the computer lab only after properly shutting down the computer.